Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

JJD McPherson - Signs & Signifiers


JD McPherson - Signs & Signifiers
In wav - Scans are included

North Side Gal  
Country Boy  
Fire Bug  
Signs & Signifiers  
Wolf Teeth  
Scratching Circles  
Dimes For Nickels  
A Gentle Awakening  
B.G.M.O.S.R.N.R.  
I Can't Complain  
Your Love (All That I'm Missing)  
Scandalous

This Album is a must for anyone who loves pure original sounding Rock n Roll and Rhythm N Blues. Just think Jackie Wilson, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Bunker Hill and Johnny Burnette all rolled into one and you will be blown away by this album.
The material is all there own bar one and sounds really fresh but authentic.
The guy has a voice to die for and the production is superb. This is a must buy!!!

https://mega.co.nz/#!cckmSBLC!U2G7MUg08Dn8zI7hAMTlxQdTkPvhG5NQ4VkxeePEfmU

Thanks to LIMBURG for this great contribution

6 comments:

Gyro1966 said...

I've seen the band live twice now in the last year, and both times they worked the crowd into a frenzy. Don't miss them live when they come around. They played many fine songs from the upcoming record - I'm looking forward to their new album which should be out soon.

Doug said...

Got this on CD.Great album.

Douglas said...

Already have it...what a great listen!

Jim H. said...

stumbled upon this not long after it came out, and it's an AWESOME release, no matter what kind of music you like! thanks!!

Billy said...

This is great album. I've had this one for awhile now. I already have his new one coming out in Febuary preordered. The Warm Covers EP digital ep is really good as well.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy, cause I found just what I used to be looking for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
Bye