Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Redondo Beat - Meet Redondo Beat

Redondo Beat - Meet Redondo Beat (2011)


In wav - Covers included


1. The Sweetest Sound 2. The Spell I'm Under 3. My Baby (Knows How To Have A Real Good Time) 4. Break-A-Heart 5. Do You Wanna Have This Dance? 6. Melina 7. Full Moon Child 8. Shoop Shoop 9. Can't Wait Until Saturday Night 10. I'll Never Let You Go


Influences run the gamut from early `60s Brill Building songwriters and related East Coast Girl Group sound, a touch of Doo Wop, the sound of mid-`60s convertible top-down summertime Southern California and early `70s teenage AM radio Raspberry City Rollers flavored love-affairs. It is pure pop as seen through the eyes of the best decades of original rock `n' roll music with all the drive of late `70s punk powered `80s power pop. If you like TEEN MACHINE or the 2 first solo albums by Sylvain SYLVAIN, this will be right down your alley! The best pop album of 2011. No less.



The link has been taken down on demand of Lee Joseph.
See his message in the comments. Go out and buy this amazing cd!
http://www.dionysusrecords.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=2731






7 comments:

Todd said...

I love bands like this. I can't wait to hear it! Thanks for the simple minded directions, as well.

dave p said...

the debut album "was when the day turns in tonight".that was a great album!

THE ACAROS said...

THANKS FOR ALBUM THE SOUND IS MAYBE SOMETIMES VERY POP BUT SOUND VINTAGE IS GREAT, A HUG FROM MEXICO CITY.

dave p said...

find the first album.more rockin'!

dave p said...

more rockin in places at least

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Ratboy.
And thanks for the narod.ru instructions.

It's a shame about Sharebee. I wish I had gone through your archives sooner.

Cheers, mate!

Lee Joseph said...

Hi - I am Lee from Dionysus Records who paid for and released this record - both myself and the band would deeply appreciate if you took this download off your blog and pointed people to the release via the Dionysus Records website, Amazon, iTunes or record stores so A) I can recoup the cost of this record and B) the band can receive their well-deserved royalties. I run my small label alone and have to work at another job (as a publicist) in order to keep the label going - it is not like you are taking money from a major label. I appreciate your love of this music but please respect the artist and myself. Thanks! http//www.dionysusrecords.com