Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Rippers - Tales full of black soot


The Rippers - Tales full of black soot
@ 320 kbps - Covers are included
1.A strange story2.No3.I would mistreat you4.Who's knocking5.She drives me mad6.I'm unstable7.Demons and witches8.From home9.She doesn't believe me10.Dark side of your mind11.My black light12.I'm so blue13.I've got to find a way
THE RIPPERS are from Sardinia and follow a long tradition of italian garage outfits in the past 20 years. Totally devoted to all the "no-hit wonders" from the sixties, they play an insane mixture of primitive garage-punk and ravin' rhythm'n'blues. Their main influence is the pure beat mayhem of bands like the PRETTY THINGS, DOWNLINER SECT, Q 65 and the MISSING LINKS and you can easily compare them to all those great eighties garage combos like the CRAWDADDYS, TELL TALE HEARTS and WYLDE MAMMOTHS. Be sure not to miss this record. It's a real blast. Prehistoric sounds from the caves of Italy. Yabba Dabba Dooh!!http://sharebee.com/6db44153

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE UPLOAD MY FRIEND.CONGRATULATIONS.YOU KEEP OUR EARS EVERYDAY STAND BY.
I HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION.
WHERE IS THE RATWOMAN?DO WE LOST HER?
DIMITRIS FROM GREECE

Pep Sonic said...

Thank you very mr. I've liked this a lot.

Edi-Xplosion said...

Thanx a lot! I´ve been looking for that for a very long time.
Have you also the album "Why I should care about you?" ???

Greetz from Germany

d.ross said...

thanks for this one. Haven't had a garage band get my blood flowing like this for 15 years or more.
d. ross

josechu modforever said...

yeepa, thanks a lot for this record!!! excelent quality.

MadDaddy1979 said...

it's possible reupload this album ?
thanks !!!