Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Christs - Divine Rites


New Christs - Divine Rites

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

1. Like A Curse 2. Sun God 3. Born Out Of Time 4. No Next Time 5. Black Hole 6. Addiction 7. Dropping Like Flies 8. Dead Girl 9. I Swear 10. You'll Never Catch My Wave 11. I Saw God 12. Headin' South

Singles compilation for Australian rock act formed in 1984 by ex-Radio Birdman vocalist Rob Younger to support Iggy Pop on tour. Various incarnations have included members of Hoodoo Gurus and Divinyls. "BORN OUT OF TIME", is my favorite track ever by this band.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

masterpiece compilation.

limburg said...

I have so many favorite tracks in their discography.

One of my faves is the cover of Love "See Comes in Colours"

Anonymous said...

an extraordinary band

thanks for posting this

smithy in sydney