Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mc5 - Human Being Lawnmower


Mc5 - Human Being Lawnmower

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

1. Skunk [Studio Outtake][#] 2. Brother J.C. Intro [Grande Ballroom 10.27.1968] 3. Motor City Is Burning [October 1968] 4. I Believe to My Soul [October 1968] 5. Looking at You [Instrumental Alternate Take] 6. Gotta Keep Movin' [Studio Outtake] 7. Rama la Fa Fa Fa [October 1968] 8. Borderline [Studio Version- Flat Mix] 9. Over and Over [#][Instrumental][Demo Version] 10. American Ruse [Studio Outtake] 11. James Brown Medley [June 1968] 12. I'm Mad Like Eldridge Cleaver [October 1968] 13. Human Being Lawnmower [Studio Outtake] 14. What Is Zenta?

This one does have excellent quality out takes & alternative takes from "KIck Out the Jams"! That same show produced a cover of Ray Charles' "I believe to my soul" which, up until now, has not even been available as a bootleg! Also, you get the alts of "Moter City's burnin'" and "rama lama fa fa fa". At any rate, this is a solid collection for fans of this great band, and stands as an excellent companion piece to their three classic albums. http://sharebee.com/c1f9a7fb

3 comments:

DEE DEE said...

Thank You my friend!

Anonymous said...

"My hometown is burning, ain't a thing in this world i can do". I didn't think anybody outside of motown gave crap about this stuff. Apparently not. But, over 200 DL's and one comment. As one who escaped the disaster called detroit, here's a comment. Thanks, bro.

Keep the beat,
Muckinfuggly

Roger hippie said...

IT'S FANTASTIC, THANKS TO POST !!!