Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thunder Express - We Play For Pleasure


Thunder Express - We Play For Pleasure

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

1. Off I Go 2. Get Back In 3. Coming Back 4. Always Up to Something New 5. Stupid Lies 6. I Won't Pretend 7. In My Mind 8. I Don't Understand at All 9. Believe in You 10. Feed My Dreams

Robert Dahlquist, lead guitarist for the great Hellacopters, shows his songwriting abilities with his band Thunder Express. On their debut album We Play For Pleasure, Dahlquist and co. get down with some inspired, old fashioned, no-frills rock and roll. The band, inspired by all-time greats MC5, Stooges, The Stones and The Faces, really sets out to have both fun and deliver a top notch performance. Thunder Express succeeds and as a result delivers a very satisfying CD.
http://sharebee.com/c941f1e7

2 comments:

Curty Ray said...

Thank you for this my friend!

ratboy69 said...

The pleasure is mine!