Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

THE Z-SHARE PROBLEM


Guys, by now every one of you must have noticed that all the Z-share links older than November 2008 are dead. The real problem is I had to delete all my back-up files to make some space on my hard drive. So please stop asking for reups because i don’t have those files on my hard drive anymore and frankly i don’t have the time or the energy to rip all those cds again or to scan all those covers again. Every now and then I will rip a cd again but only if I receive at least 5 requests (and anonymous don’t count!!!)
PS : the chick is only there to grab your attention!

9 comments:

Brandonio! said...

Ratboy My Boy,Sharebee is a safe way to go.They increased the MB to 150,and are working on making it 200MB's soon

Dave C said...

Hello:
Thanks for the update. I've tried to gain access to your Sylvain Sylvain post and experienced "the Z-Share problem". I'd live to hear those two again, used to have them both on vinyl. Thanks for your posts I heard a lot of good stuff here.

Anonymous said...

I thought ratgirl was being introduced to us ...

ratboy69 said...

In the near future i plan on reupping :
1) SYLVAIN SYLVAIN
2) MICHIGAN NUGGETS

Curty Ray said...

I NEED everything re-upped from May on!! Get to it!

YankeeBoy said...

I want to verify what Brandonio said. I use Sharebee for my own blogposts and I've never had any problems. And they post to 4 different sites so if one is down the others are usually OK.

Anonymous said...

the chick is batalo

sambson said...

Repost Shaftman again puhleeez.

apollojams said...

...or maybe i can round up 5 of you to go kick the shit out of the little scumbag who stole MY copies [there were two versions of this, i bought both], and i'll get MINE back...and hell, *I'll* post them for Ratb0y and everybody. I'm down for "give-back"s...hell, the least i can do for YOUR generosity.