Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Various - Happy Man - A Tribute To The Sunnyboys


Various - Happy Man - A Tribute To The Sunnyboys

@ 320 - covers are included

1. I Can't Talk to You 2. Show Me Some Discipline 3. Catwalk 4. Seeker 5. Alone with You 6. Love to Rule 7. It's Not Me 8. Tunnel of My Love 9. Tomorrow Will Be Fine 10. Happy Man 11. Tell Me What You Say 12. Love in a Box 13. Trouble in My Brain 14. My Only Friend 15. Liar 16. Pain 17. What You Need 18. Stooge 19. Reprise

19 track CD tribute to the might of THE SUNNYBOYS, featuring exclusive recordings by: EVEN, SHIFTER, THE SHIMMYS, NAKED EYE and 15 other cool Australian bands!!

6 comments:

irene said...

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

pretty tribute. thank you.

vex_voxtone said...

Sunnyboys will always remain pretty unknown band outside of australia which is pretty sad because they definitely deserve wider appreciation ... anyway for me they were always in the same rank as other cool OZ acts like Hoodoo Gurus or The Church ...
Thanx so much for this share :)

me-troncho said...

A group little valued at his moment, as many others, but they did very good discs. Thank you for this tribute.

rokos said...

I like The Sunnyboys but i don't know this compilation. Thank you.

limburg said...

You also make me today a Happy Man

Thanks

zoebonnie said...

Could not download, any chance to upload on Megupload.

Thank You