Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THE BASEMENT BRATS - Curse Of The Brats (1+2 Records, 1996)


THE BASEMENT BRATS - Curse Of The Brats (1+2 Records, 1996)

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

Monster Endlessly End Of Time Big Burden Tell Him Hang Around Too Close I Wanna Know Teenage Frustration Can't Get You Back I'm In Love Better Be Going Drivin' My Car Weird Boy Bad Baby Ba Pa Pa My Baby Left Me I Want You Ride C'mon Li'l Baby Do You Miss Me Stay Away From My Girl Fed Up Sucker Su!mmer Rock

8 comments:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER said...

bravo! il me manquait celui-là !
vraiment super ce label 1+2 records !

Anonymous said...

thank you, wasn´t into cd´s when this was still available & always regretted to let it pass - so thanx for this great CD!
keep on keepin on
maggothead

Syd said...

man visit rafa ramone blog for the dirty sweet stuff

ratboy69 said...

Syd, I'm just looking for the covers (booklet and tray) and Rafa Ramone doesn't seem to have them either. Too bad
but thanx for your help anyway!

Ole M. Olsen said...

I think this is the first time (although I see I'm late) I've seen one of my own records pirated... :-)

Magnum

Ole M. Olsen said...

I think this is the first time (although I see I'm late) I've seen one of my own records pirated... :-)

Magnum

ratboy69 said...

Hey Magnum, I remember seeing you guys a million years ago at the Pits in Kortrijk, Belgium with the YUM YUMS and a third band, probably one of Arne Thelin's band, can't remember which one.

Ole M. Olsen said...

Hi ratboy69. The third band would have been Arne's Kwyet Kings, and the year was 1994. We played the Pits again in 1996. The Pits was the best! :-)