Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

THE JEFF DAHL GROUP - Scratch Up Some Action LP


THE JEFF DAHL GROUP - Scratch Up Some Action

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included
I'm In Love With The GTO's Feel Alright Cancer Rising Two Headed Dog (Roky Erickson) And So it Goes White Light/White Heat (Velvet Underground) Fun City USA Go To Him Radioactive Baby I Kill Me 1970 (Iggy And The Stooges) Whiskey Down The Drain
1970 Suicide city Ain't nothing to do I'm In Love With The GTO's I came to thrill Have'nt had a drink in a long time Sonic reducer Still wanna die


One studio album & one live album both on one CD. Ultra cool Glam Vs Punk. Essential Jeff Dahl wrapped in great artwork.

1 comment:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER said...

I did not know this version ! I have the 1+2 japan version of Scratch up ... & the Pussyfart KO (fan club) lp but it's the first time that I see this Triple X cd !
THANKS A LOT !