Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

V.A. tribute album - "This Ain’t The Plimsouls"


ZERO HOUR RECORDS has managed to get a group of bands who seem to understand the whole point behind the wonderful power (and powerful) pop of the Plimsouls and the result is a totally great record in which some of the re-interpretations actually have something to offer without dumping the original idea. Lots of good bands like Chopper, the Kryptonics, Chevelles and Droogs, but even some of the lesser names shine.




5 comments:

Curty Ray said...

I have put you on my blogroll! Welcome.
http://powerpopoverdose.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

THanks for the albums. Great work.

powerpop said...

Greetings from Zero Hour Records. Nice to see my releases are being bootlegged and given away on blogs. awesome, keep up the good work.. lots of great stuff here.

www.zerohourrecords.com.au

ratboy69 said...

Thanx for your comment. Believe me, i'm certainly not the only who'd love to see your great label back in full action. Some re-release would really be welcome. Cheers.

George said...

Thanks. I'm thinking of reissuing some releases but then again I might just give them away for free via the Zero Hour website. What releases did you think are worthy of reissue? I did some new releases early this year but they sold out quite quickly.