Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

THE RASPERRIES - Side 3 - Starting over

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

1. Tonight 2. Last Dance 3. Making It Easy 4. On the Beach 5. Hard to Get over a Heartbreak 6. I'm a Rocker 7. Should I Wait? 8. Ecstasy 9. Money Down 10. Overnight Sensation 11. Play On 12. Party's Over 13. I Don't Know What I Want 14. Rose Coloured Glasses 15. All Through the Night 16. Cruisin' Music 17. I Can Hardly Believe You're Mine 18. Cry 19. Hands on You 20. Starting Over
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1996 release on R.P.M. featuring the third & fourth album by Eric Carmen's early '70s power pop group together on one CD,1973's 'Side 3' and 1974's 'Starting Over'. Each was originally released on Capitol. 20 tracks total, including the top 20 hit 'Overnight Sensation (Hit Record)', plus 'Tonight' and 'I'm A Rocker'.

1 comment:

vex_voxtone said...

Thanx for the great blog and excellent work ... All killer and no filler posts ... keep up the good work bro!!!!