Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

NIKKI CORVETTE - Wild Record party


NIKKI CORVETTE - Wild Record party


@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

1. Ready Steady Go (Generation X)

2. Rock Your Baby (Wanda Jackson)

3. Walking Out On Love (The Paul Collins' Beat)

4. Great Big Kiss (Shangri-La's)

5. Day By Day (Generation X)

6. Girls Talk (Dave Edmunds)

7. Under My Wheels (Alice Cooper)

8. High School (Mc 5)

9. Wild About You (The Missing links/The Saints)

10. Love Is Strange (Micky &Sylvia)

11. Love Me

12. What's On My Mind



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're killin' me, man !!! These Nikki Corvette recordings are exactly what I was lookin' for ! ThanXXXXX!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Coooool - link is still workin' thank you Ratboy - you make my sunday afternoon, I just discovered the seven inch - can't wait to hear the album. Cheers Trashtom