Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Methadones - "21st Century Power Pop Riot,"

The Methadones - "21st Century Power Pop Riot,"

@ 320 kbps - Covers are included

1. I'm the Leader of the Gang (I Am!) 2. Walking Out on Love 3. Back of My Hand 4. Welcome to the Working Week 5. I'm the Man 6. Into You 7. Full Moon Turn My Head Around 8. Goodbye to You 9. Out of Luck 10. Heart of the City 11. Starry Eyes 12. He's a Whore

Here's another living JUKE-BOX. Just check the tracks list: these guys cover them all : The Beat, The Jags, Elvis Costello, Joe Jackson, The Crash Street Kids, Off Broadway, The Pointed Sticks, Nick Lowe, The Records and even Cheap Trick. If you like your pop with a lotta POWER, get this. The title says it all, it's a 21st Century Power Pop Riot!!!

http://sharebee.com/e5846283

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Germany!

Is there a chance to re-fresh the link for RapidShare?
That would be nice.
Thanks very much in advance.

Best Ralf

ratboy69 said...

You can find a LOSSLESS copy here : http://avaxho.me/music/rock/21st_century_power_pop_riot.html